Copywriting - Editing - Proofreading
Writing can be one of the hardest, most time-consuming and least rewarding aspects of your professional life. You might love most parts of your job, but when it comes to sitting down and trying to string together a few clear, coherent paragraphs, writing can be its own exquisite form of torture. It can be a time thief, a mood killer, an obnoxious, smelly couch potato that's hogging all the room in your happy place - ultimately, when it reaches this point, it's a drain on your business' resources.
But do not despair.
Perhaps it's time you stepped back and took stock of your situation. How valuable is your time? You have something that needs to be written, but If writing it yourself takes up hours that might be better spent where you know you can add more value, you should consider outsourcing it to a copywriter, who a) will get the job done in a fraction of the time and to a higher standard, and b) actually gets a kick out of the task.
If that is how you feel, then perhaps I can help. Words are my stock in trade. I am an experienced, professional copywriter with many years of writing and communications experience, I can produce, edit and/or refine the copy you need - quickly, accurately and with a minimum of fuss. I am based in the Adelaide Hills region of South Australia, but thanks to modern communications technology, I can and have collaborated with clients from every corner Australia, and internationally.
I'm glad you asked. My copywriting services include:
- SEO-enhanced content creation for your website -
- Punchy articles to increase traffic to your blog -
- Business writing, including formal reports, case studies, business cases, funding submissions and correspondence -
- Engaging, well-researched copy for speeches and presentations -
- Media releases to support your upcoming PR campaign -
- Creative, intelligent & strategic editing -
- Proofreading with a forensic eye for detail -
Contact me now to discuss your communications needs.
Just click the mail icon below to send me an email.